Create a User-Defined Network Resource Pool
Create user-defined network resource pools for customized network resource management.
User-defined network resource pools are available only on vSphere distributed switches version 5.0.0 or later. User defined network resource pool is applicable only for VM Network
1. Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Networking inventory view.
2. Select the vSphere distributed switch in the inventory pane.
3. On the Resource Allocation tab, click New Network Resource Pool.
4. Type a Name for the network resource pool.
5. (Optional) Type a Description for the network resource pool.
6. Select the Physical adapter shares for the network resource pool.
7. Set the Host limit for the network resource pool in megabits per second or select Unlimited (by default).
8. (Optional) Select the QoS priority tag for the network resource pool.
9. Click OK.
Confirm user defined network resource pool is created.